Saturday, August 9, 2008

Mexico

Michael and I took a much needed fun vacation to Cancun, Mexico a few weeks ago! We love it, it was hot, sunny and tons of fun! We spent two days on the beach-thankfully we did not get burned-thanks to a month of tanning and SPF 50. Before we left we were recommended an LDS tour-Helaman Tours to use for visiting the archeological sites. On the tour we visited Chitzen Itza, and saw one of the seven wonders of the world-the big pyramid-that was awesome!!! We really recommend doing this tour if anyone ever goes down there. We also swam in a Cenote-a sink hole in the limestone ground down to an underground river-you have to see the pictures of that it was the coolest thing. Let's see, we missed Cali a ton but she was living the life with Grandma and Grandpa Davies-she had way to much fun to even miss us!! Oh, Michael really got into bartering it was like a game to him, I didn't like it but I did benefit from his efforts with some nice jewlery. Oh, and we went snorkeling!!! Honestly I love snorkeling and can't wait to do it again!!! If you want to see our pictures they are up on our flickr site-there is a link to it here on our blog somewhere!

6 comments:

Super Dave said...

How fantastic is that! Ya'll look like you soaked up the adventure. I will go on those tours one of these days.

Michael- you are tanned, boy! The darkest I've ever seen you.

Unknown said...

Hey I found you!
Ah Mexico - glad it was so nice. We're headed toword fall already. . .

Crisdee said...

you are blogging too!! Hey my friend haven't talked to you in like FOREVER! glad you are doing good!! call me sometime to chat or let me know when you come to town so we can visit...! Crisdee

theycallmechad said...

Man, you guys must be doing alright to get out to Cancun. I'm glad you had a great time.

It's been a while, Michael. Looks like you're doing great.

Ciao

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! I'm so glad to see you here! I always meant to ask you if you had Facebook or a Blog or... something! And voilá. Keep on writing!

I hope your morning sickness is going away.

Ryan asked me the other day "why haven't we had the Sheltons for dinner yet?" And honestly, I have no idea. So, yep, we want to have you guys over for dinner!

Krystin said...

sister when are you going to update your blog?