Wednesday, October 7, 2009

All about Bradford
















Well, my little one is four months old now!! I can't believe he is getting soo old...hahaha. Lets see he had dark eyes I think they will look like Michaels, no teeth-yet, dark hair-but that is falling out :( I think it is going to come back in light like Calista's hair. I love his dark hair so I will be sad if it comes in blond. Also, he is wearing 9 month clothes... the little hunky chunk! At the doctors office Bradford weighted 18 pounds!! No joke here, he is a little hunk! Bradford loved to smile and blow raspberries at me and to grab at toys. He doesn't roll over yet. Oh, and he still loves to cuddle. Oh, he is my little sweetheart!

1 comment:

Austin and Heather Kramer said...

So cute! I love the picture of his little feet!