Wednesday, March 17, 2010

SweetlyDone

Now that we have figured out what to do with our time when the kids are sleeping, we have decided to come out and share it. SweetlyDone is now up and running. Now you can check out what Alison is spending her time creating. If anyone has anything they would like to challenge us to create, just let us know. The tough part is trying to get all the pictures organized and put them up on the internet to share with others... there are so many, but I think I am keeping up with her now. I especially enjoy the extra time we spend with each other in the evenings.

http://sweetlydone.blogspot.com/

http://www.etsy.com/people/SweetlyDone

I put our other links up to remind our devoted blog-fans to check us out.

1 comment:

owona said...

Oh my goodness...I LOVE your shop! Such a cute idea, and each of the toppers are adorable! You're so creative and talented, Alison! I'm throwing a baby shower in May and am considering the baby toppers. How far in advance would I need to order them and can you ship them that far? Anyway, it looks like you guys are busy and happy, so we're glad that things are going well. Your kids are gorgeous as ever, and getting so big! We miss you tons!!