Sunday, September 13, 2009

First day of Preschool







Cali's first day of preschool!! I know I can't believe it either!! My little girl is growing up way to fast. But isn't she soo cute with her princess bag? She had so much fun at preschool she didn't want the day to end and she definitly wanted to go back the next day. Here is how her preschool works: five other mothers in my ward got together and are doing our own little preschool with our 3 year olds every wednesday morning. We learn recognition and sounds of letters, colors, shapes, social skills, we have a fun craft and theme for each month. It is really fun! I can see why Cali likes it.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

So fun and Cali looks like she is five going to Kindergarden. Glad you guys have a program set up for preschool. I'm seeing those more and more as we move around the country.