Sunday, September 6, 2009

More pictures







Well, here are some more pictures!!! We are all still having fun, nothing new to report. Yesterday Cali, Bradford and I went to ride the Carisol one last time! So much fun, Cali went on a horse and a giraffe. She loved it. Bradford is just big and fun! He is starting to sing along with us when we sing to him and wiggle around like he is trying to dance!! Oh, my kids are so dancy! Also, today is started to swing his bum over like he was trying to roll over!! I can't wait for him to roll over. Calista starts her little preschool this week, just on Wednesday mornings, she is super excited. Five other ladies in my ward have gotten together and formed a little rotating preschool for our kids that are three this year. So each week the kids will go to a different house for school so the other moms will get a break. I am really excited about it. Hopefully I won't be overwhelmed when I have five little 3 year olds at my house! Yikkies-what am I thinking....

No comments: